Children Center provides applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy for children who have autism or other developmental disabilities. We, PhD in applied behavior analysis, licensed clinical psychologists, master-level supervisors, social workers, behavior analysts, and registered behavior technicians with experience teaching abroad to teach your child. At Children Center, we are committed the science of behavior and strive to help all our patients achieve their fullest potential.
Children Center is committed to the following services.
- providing high-level ABA services that meet individual needs;
- using the basic principles of ABA to provide high-quality, evidence-based service;
- offering action and treatment programming supported by peer-reviewed evidence-based research; and
- providing a program that has social validity.
Children Center are members of Association for Behavior Analysis International. We have conducted panel discussions and work with experts worldwide.
Children Center therapists
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst–Doctoral® （BCBA-D®）
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst® （BCBA®）
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst® （BCaBA®）
- Registered Behavior Technician®（RBT®）
- Clinical psychologists
- School counselor
- Social worker
Founder ：Kozue Matsuda, PhD
Board Certified Behavior Analyst–Doctoral (BCBA-D®)
New York State–licensed behavior analyst
Kozue Matsuda founded Children Center in Tokyo, Japan, in 2008. She earned her bachelor of education in elementary/special needs education from the University of Sydney, Australia, and her master of science in psychology (counseling and advanced applied behavior analysis) in the United States. After graduating from the University of Sydney, she worked as an elementary school teacher in Australia, Japan, and the United Kingdom. A former special education teacher, Kozue has taught children who have special needs in Australia, Japan, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. She has published ABA-related books and articles in Japanese and English and is a faculty member for the BCBA VCS pathway course in Japan, accredited by the BACB.
Children Centers are located in Hiroo, Tokyo. We have two offices in Hiroo and further plan to open an office in the U.S. which would enable us to serve the international community.
#302 1-5-9 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo